3.26.2012

Life Is Good

I'm really loving this new grown up life. Sure, we could be making more money. John's out of state tuition is killing our budget right now, but we are making the best of it.

I love the work I'm doing, both in web design and photography. I work with awesome people, and I'm getting great real world experience. John enjoys his work at SUU, and he's just a smarty pants!

We are making new friends, and enjoying the bi-polar weather here.

Life is good.

Over the weekend we had a lot of fun. On Friday we had some friends over, and we made delicious homemade chocolate ice cream. We stayed up late just talking, and we had a great time.

On Saturday, we went to the matinee of the Hunger Games! And of course it did not disappoint. It was awesome. Later that night we went to the prom together... Ok, that's a little misleading. We were in separate rooms the whole night--John was taking money and selling photo packages, and I was photographing couples. Fun!

Here are some photos that I have taken recently:




1 comment:

Cailey said...

I love your blogs, they always make me smile :) I'm glad things are going so well!!! You deserve it! And even if they get a little down, just remember things are still good no matter what! :)