3.31.2012

I Love Bountiful Baskets!


























John and I have been buying Bountiful Baskets the last few weeks, and we couldn't be happier! It's perfect for our vegan type diet. I love it for so many reasons:

#1: We eat a lot healthier when we have all these delicious fruits and veggies.
#2: We eat more exotic/creative meals. We look up recipes more often which means we are always trying new things.
#3: It's usually more local than what you will find at the grocery store.
#4: It saves money! All that food for only 15 dollars!
#5: It's such an exciting adventure not knowing exactly what we'll get each week.

The photo/design above features todays goods. Delicious! I loved it so much, I designed this cute "I Love Bountiful Baskets" design.

You like it?

2 comments:

Merry said...

I don't like it. I love it! It's very cute.

Steff said...

Aww that's so cute! I loved Bountiful Baskets, but I'm part of a CSA now so don't do it anymore.