9.24.2011

All Set!

I found this little message in my inbox yesterday morning:


"Student,
Your graduation application has been received and reviewed. As long as you pass the classes you are currently enrolled in you should be eligible for graduation. Your application will still go through your faculty mentor, department chairman, the Dean of the College and graduation office for final review. You will be notified if there are any concerns or problems.
Congratulations on making it this far!

Business and Communications Advising"

I'm really graduating!

It's really going to happen.

I don't mind.

In honor of graduations, here is a photo of me after my high school graduation:

2 comments:

Baylen + Mariana said...

You're so cute! And in a way..you look smaller haha! Now you look grown up..and big! ;)

Cailey said...

Yay Sara!!!! :D