2.24.2012

Recent Happenings

I have a really amazing immune system. I hardly ever get sick. John will get a cold or the flu every so often, but I never catch it. But somehow, I've caught something that he hasn't! It's insane. This never happens. I just have a minor cold, it's not too terrible, but I hate feeling under the weather.

I've been laying on the couch all morning, wishing I had an appetite. I'm pretty bored, so I decided to give a quick update on recent happenings.

Sometimes I like to take pictures of John when he is starting to get tired at night:






















On Presidents Day, we went with my cousins on a hike to an old indian campground. We missed the main trail, and spent like 4 hours on what was supposed to be an hour long hike. We went all the way around this giant hill/mountain, and then all the way back, and then we just went up the side and made our own trail.

This hill/mountain was basically made of sandstone/cliffs. The ground crumbled beneath our feet and we accidently created rock slides! It was a tough trip, but it was more of an adventure that way. When we got to the top, there were no indian ruins. Just a flat area where we think they might have lived... It was fun anyway!






















I may or may not be really sore. I haven't hiked like that in a looooooong time.

Also, watch this video, it's really cute:



No comments: