12.25.2011

Just the Two of Us

Oh, do I have stories for you guys! Lots of crazy things have gone on the past few weeks. I've hit some huge mile stones and haven't had time to share. I'll get to those in another post. For now, I just want to say that I love John.

It's amazing how I never really get sick of him. He's just the best.

We are all moved in to our cute new house in Cedar City. And we decided to stay here, just the two of us, to start our own family traditions for Christmas.

We sat down and talked about what WE wanted for our own traditions. We decided on roasted pine nuts on Christmas Eve. We made a delicious dinner together, and danced to Christmas music after eating. We played a little cribbage, and made gourmet hot cocoa. Of course we read the Christmas story from the Bible, and opened our gifts to each other afterwards. We missed our families a tiny bit, but we'll soon be starting our own family, and this was a taste of what's to come.

I liked it. Just the two of us, not getting sick of each other. We've definitely got a good thing going. :]


1 comment:

Cailey said...

That looks delicious! :) I'm so glad you two are starting your own traditions that is soo much fun! you two are so cute!