10.07.2011

When it Rains it Snows

I knew it was coming! I predicted it a few posts back...

The snow has arrived!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit disappointed. I was sort of looking forward to fall. We just sort of skipped it at hyper speed.

Hopefully it will warm up again, because I haven't been able to do one of my very favorite fall activities yet––leave crunching! I don't know what it is about the sound of leaves crunching under my feet, but I just LOVE it!

Sometimes I look like a retard, because I can't walk in a straight line. I see these leaves that will just be perfect for crunching, and I have to make a mad dash to the left before anyone else tries to get them! All the leaves that have fallen have been soggy, because it's been raining and snowing :(

One of other my favorite things about fall is scarves, cute jackets, and boots. So after John and I went out for donuts before class, I chose an outfit with one of my favorite scarves. Today was definitely a scarf day:

























Don't worry, I'm wearing super cute boots too:



















Sorry my photos aren't the best quality today. I sent them to myself via text message, so the images are super small/bad resolution. I left my camera at home today. Dag nabit.

I have an hour in between my class and going to work, so I've been sittin' inside, pandora-ing it up, AND doing a little web design. I'm re-designing my website to make it more visually appealing, more user friendly, more scalable [since people aren't always browsing from the computer], and more... well just more. I have a huge love hate relationship with HTML & CSS coding, but that deserves a whole post to itself. I finished my assignment, so now I'm blogging it up.

And now I'm done blogging it up.

Check out my web site style guide and tell me what you think [this is the assignment I was working on]:

230.saratranberg.com/style


No comments: