10.29.2011

Product Redesign

For my advanced visual media class, I have a project where I re-design a product that needs some help. I decided to do The Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe's take-out cupcake box. I am in love with their cupcakes! Plus, they are a growing company, and so I might have the courage to try and sell them the design when I'm finished.

Their current box looks like this:


They are just plain white with a sticker on the top. I'm not very fond of their logo, so I redesigned that as well.

Here is what I've come up with:




Obviously, I'll construct a higher quality box for the final, but I'm pretty happy with the way it's looking so far.

Any suggestions on how I can make it better?

1 comment:

kelsie rae. said...

i love yours WAAAYYY BETTER! the cocoa bean def needs a new imagine :) good work!