5.17.2012

Lately

Lately, I've been pretty busy.

Lately, the blog has moved down on my list of priorities.

Lately, I have learned a lot!

Lately, I've been in love with my iPhone camera:


I love the work I'm doing. I'm learning and growing, and making clients happy. I love the time I spend at work, but it's an adjustment. Confession: I've never really had a full time job. Of course, I did work while going to school, so it's not like I've never been this busy. 

But lately it's like time has this new meaning.

I used to take free time for granted. And now that my free time has all but disappeared, I've rearranged my free time priorities. This blog is one of those free time priorities that has moved down on the list of important things. You've probably noticed that I haven't posted a whole lot lately. That's because when I get home I'm spending time with John, instead of blogging/facebooking/pinning. 

However, I love this blog. Partly because it lets my friends and family stay up to date with what's happening in my life, but mostly because it's like a journal. Something documenting my life that I can look back on.

So don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you. And I'll keep posting. :)

No comments: