12.07.2012

Check Me Out!

It's been a while since I actually sat down and wrote a real post, huh? Sure, I've posted photo shoot here and there, but I haven't written anything of substance lately. I've been so busy; I just don't have the time to sit down and write about life as of late.

It makes me sad that I haven't documented the last few months, because I hardly remember anything that happened. If you know me, you know I have a terrible memory. It's almost crucial for me to document important things that happen, otherwise, I'll forget them all together! So I'm going to try to be better at blogging, because it's sort of like my online journal.

Instagram helps too, because it's sort of like a journal of pictures, so that's my excuse for not writing. But I feel like the longer I go without writing, the worse I get at it. Writing is definitely a skill, and it's one that I don't want to lose. So, my goal is to write at lease two posts of substance every month. That doesn't seem like very much, so I think it is an obtainable goal. :)

Anyway, I have been learning some programming at work lately. I'm now able to connect the HTML and CSS to our back-end content management system. It's nice because when I finish the design for a website, I'm actually able to go in and create additional pages, and I can see the beta site right away. So I see the fruits of my labor a lot faster now. I also have more control over the way the other pages are designed. So that's a wonderful thing.

Here are some projects that I've worked on in the past few months [in no particular order]:











 










2 comments:

kelsiec said...

dang you're good!!!!

Steff said...

Your sites are all so amazing and beautiful to look at!

And more life posts, woman!