8.21.2011

The Beauty of Yellowstone

We went to a family reunion at Yellowstone this past weekend and had a blast. We saw bison, elk, deer, birds, rivers, mountains, sunsets, and two little black specks that were bears. We went fishing, bike riding, hiking, hot tubbing, pooling, tanning, and sight seeing. We watched movies, ate great food, and enjoyed each others company. We had fun.

Family is such an important part of my life, and I'm so happy that I was blessed with such an awesome/adventurous family. You guys are the best!

Here are some photos from the trip that I feel capture some of the beauty of our family reunion at Yellowstone [click to enlarge]:


We missed you Mark and Nate!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Love the pictures and I love you!

Merry said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Cailey said...

These are amazing! I LOVE the one of the spring/water fall thing. This makes me miss yellowstone soo much, now I want to go back! :o) Ahhh I want to travel now! Glad I get to next weekend! Awesome! thanks for sharing!