Sometimes I can be a negative person. Sometimes when things go wrong, I act like the world is going to end! And I complain to John, and I get all down. I'm working on becoming a more positive person.
I can be busy and happy all at the same time, it's true, I know it is! It's all about my thoughts. And about the way I see the world. It's about the way I choose to feel.
So this morning I decided to make a list of things that have helped me through hard times this semester. I hope that maybe you can use this list on a hard day to help you through your hard times. :) And it will also be a quick way to tell you what's been going on in my life, since I'm a class F blogger lately!
My "Things that get me through" List [in no particular order]:
- A Sunny Day
- Otter Pops
- A sweet note on the table from John
- Waffle Crisp
- Mumford & Sons
- Finally having one of my pictures win a prize in Photographics Society
- Helping students to learn to use Illustrator, & seeing them start to understand the way things work.
- A hug from my sweetster
- Riding my bike to school
- Registering for my last semester of classes
- Calling a professional designer in California, and having him tell me he's looking forward to seeing my work, and he'll show it to some other designers he knows.
- Knowing that I have good friends that care
- Friends that feed me grapes, carrots, and cliff bars [Go Erica!]
- PSYCH!!! The most recent season is available on Netflix!!
- Toaster Stroodles
- Night Photography with friends [see photos below]!
- Writing HTML & CSS that actually does what I tell it to
- The new Taco Bell Mango Strawberry freezy things!
- Hot showers
Have positive days this week for me, okay?
P.S. Here are some awesome pictures I took in the dark last week:
Happy Hump Day Everyone!